Music Video Monday

So, this isn't actually a real music video, just a clip pirated from a tv show...but I thought it would fit the bill anyway! The talk last week (even at my Bible study!) was Rock Star Supernova...one of my summertime tv obsessions. So, Lukas Rossi won the contest, and he just happens to be a Canadian, and it just so happens that Canadians have won on BOTH seasons of this show...how odd. Although I really like Lukas, I was convinced that Magni would win. The video I chose is from a few weeks before the big finale, but I think it is what clinched the deal for Lukas. I hope these guys do well, and that they don't just fade away like most American Idol stars...however, rumour has it that they will have to change the name of the band as they have been sued by another band who has the name Supernova. Whatever. So if you just happened to miss this season of the show, watch the video to meet Canada's newest rockstar.

Comments

Kelly said…
hmmm...by the lack of comments should i assume that nobody likes my music video choice? well too bad! muuhaaahaaaa!
the Haazens :) said…
I think you should try out next time Daggies!
Kelly said…
well, G doesn't seem to like my singing, so i don't think i have much of a chance with thousands of adults
Anonymous said…
With a good sound person, ANYONE can sound great!!!
Kelly said…
that's encouraging...although I don't want to be on the "milli vanilli" borderline
shinbone #4 said…
why not Milli Vanilli were GREAT I was a big fan at the time.
Anonymous said…
Baa...ba, ba ba...baby...don't forget my number!
Renee said…
I just read this....and I am a huge ROCKSTAR fan!!! Loved both seasons!!! I figured it would come down to Dilana and Lukas. They both have huge personalities which definitely was needed to front the likes of Tommy, Gilby and ole Newstead. My fave was Toby.....who can forget his song...oh oh oh oh-oh oh! Evs!
I really liked Dilana's voice too and would probably go out and buy her stuff....Now Lukas..the man that wears more make up then I do....he's alright...kudos for being the 2nd Canadian to win this thing...but I don't think I'll be running out and buying their stuff anytime soon.....Now JD was another story from last year...can you say dreamy voice???

Okay I'm so done ranting now!!! Hugs Dags!!!
Swoosh said…
Thanks for the tip about my blog Dags. It's been a while since I've tried to look at it, obviously. Hopefully I can figure out how to fix it . . .