Hoping, and waiting, and wishing...

So, it's been about 5 hours since I did my Music Video Monday post on YouTube...and it still hasn't shown up on my blog...very odd. So I'll just wait a little longer. I'm scared to re-post it for fear of it coming up twice...hopefully it will show up by the end of the day, otherwise I guess it's lost out in cyberland. I had a good weekend, on Friday went with Des to see Jacob Moon in concert. I HIGHLY recommend seeing him if he ever comes to a venue near you...I've seen him twice now and this last time was even better than the first. He is definitely growing as a musician...his newest CD is called "Eventide" and it's fabulous...I've been playing it all weekend. Click here to go to his website and you can hear a few of his songs...I just can't say enough about this guy! Anyway, the rest of my weekend was spent at the church, on a walk down by the beach, having lunch with Justine (finally!) and reorganizing my photo albums...don't even ask. So a good weekend all in all. Well, hopefully "Music Video Monday" is still to come...if not, guess we'll be having a music video Tuesday...

Comments

Desiree said…
I quite enjoyed the concert myself...and the chocolate!!
the Haazens :) said…
One of these times I'm gunna have to see Jacob in concert. Len tells me they plan on having him at the Church next time.

Don't drown in all those photos Dags...and BTW can't wait for the Fusion Cafe=) How old will you be again? If I ask G he'll say "tWo".
Kelly said…
well, we may never have another music video monday...i just tried a second time to post a video and it must have also gotten lost on it's way from YouTube to me. that makes me feel sad...poor little video, lost all by himself in the big world wide web...come home little one, come home...
Kelly said…
oh, and T, I'll be turning 21, so it's time to PARTY! woohoo!
shinbone #4 said…
Yes... Happy Almost Birthday Kelly!! Love you - P.s. You are my favorite almost 21 year old on the planet :D hahaha
Anonymous said…
"Almost" 21, you say .... I'm feeling younger by the minute too!
Kelly said…
It seems that there has been a small amount of confusion over my age...I'm really not 21...it's true, i'll be turning 16...I've been found out, I'll have to destroy that fake I.D. now...