Music Video Monday

I've decided that I need to start blogging at least two times a week...we'll see how long that lasts...but I'm going to try! So here is my first installment for a new feature here on my blog...Music Video Mondays...I love music videos, and now that I've cancelled my cable, I'm going to have to rely on You Tube to get my fix...never mind the fact that I'm already addicted to You Tube. So the first video I've chosen is one that most of you have probably seen already as it has made it's way around the internet...but I just don't get bored of watching it and I do love the song...the band is OK Go and this video alone is making me think about buying their CD. I'm also thinking about renting my gym after hours and and trying this out myself...

Comments

the Haazens :) said…
Dags, that is AWESOME!!!!! Only you=)
Swoosh said…
That was fantastic! I am definately excited about Music Video Mondays. I will live out an addiction to You Tube vicariously through you! :)
Kelly said…
haHA! I already have my next video picked out...it's a goodie!
Desiree said…
Hey, you think if we show up at the gym late enough, they will let us try some of it? hehe I like the "roller blading".
Anonymous said…
That was awesome! I think I'll have to check out You Tube more often!
Kelly said…
swoosh!!! there is something horribly wrong with your blog!!!
kelle said…
Dags, that was awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing some more videos!