I'll get there eventually...

Well, Christmas time is once again equalling crunch time. Just a few more things to do before I get to go home and blissfully enjoy doing nothing...
-Kids Club Christmas party tomorrow night (will involve baking cupcakes tomorrow afternoon, and setting up crafts)
-Friday night have to work at Ten Thousand Villages. Hoping to finish my Christmas shopping that night too!
-Saturday morning dress rehearsal for the Christmas program on Sunday. Saturday afternoon working at the church, and then hopefully a reprieve Saturday night...movies, popcorn, hot chocolate...here's hoping....
-Sunday morning Christmas party with the kids at church, after church decorate for the program
-Sunday afternoon is our Christmas program and potluck supper...and I'm hoping after that I'm done, done, done!!! (well, besides major clean-up etc)

It's gonna be a crazy weekend, but I'm trying to let thoughts of a holiday spur me on! I'll be heading up to Cold Lake for a week at Christmas then a few days down in Calgary...yeeesssss!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll make it...and it will all be worth it! Have fun! We love you!!

Auntie Cheryl, Uncle Ted, Ben and Andrew
Off the keyboard. Jane Norton it is.
lesbian submission stories
neighbor fuck stories
masturbation stories
wives true sex stories
hot beastiality fictional stories
Off the keyboard. Jane Norton it is.