The long weekend is upon us, and since I'm a single girl with nothing much to do, I thought I'd let the people who read my blog decide what I'll do this weekend. Here are the options:
1. Sleep-I will sleep whenever I get the chance or the inkling to nap. This means I could fall asleep while watching TV, or even in the middle of a meal. I will sleep in every day (except Sunday, 'cause I have to be at the church), and I will just generally lay around the house on the couch, my bed, my lawn chair etc.
2. Movies-I will have a movie marathon lasting 3 days. I will keep track of the movies I watch and try to set a record of how many movies I can squeeze in over the weekend. Popcorn and pop will be a staple.
3. Reading-I don't often get a chance to do much reading, so this weekend will be an excellent opportunity. I will read from a variety of books including fiction and non-fiction, also perhaps some magazines.
4. Organizing-My place is pretty clean right now but I have a lot of organizing to do. I need to go through old binders etc, organize bookshelfs, old bills, and even old emails. I really hope you don't pick this one.
5. Crafts and art-This is something else I don't have much time for. I love to do scrapbooking, calligraphy etc, so this weekend would be a great chance for me to set up shop and go all out being creative. However this option does pose the risk of my place getting messy again.
Cast your votes now, I'll be checking until tomorrow morning and will spend my weekend however you see fit!