Team

I was going to title this post "Meet the Team"...but then the Flintstones theme started running in my head; "Flintstones, meet the Flintstones.....".  But what is done is done and I suppose I'll be singing that song for the rest of the day.  But I do want to share the most up-to-date photo of our team, and you will notice that we have gained 4 people!  The Angers family joined us here in Caracas recently and we are enjoying getting to know them!  Martin and Nadia have come all the way from Quebec, and have had Venezuela on their hearts for many years.  They have 4 children, 2 have also joined us here in Caracas; Eliana and Jean-Samuel.  On the right side of the photo is the Hiebert Family; Chris, Angela, Mackenzie (R) and Lukas (L).  And I am stuck in the middle, a great place to be with these 2 families who are my family here in Venezuela.  While the Hieberts and I head back to Canada for the next year, the Angers will be "holding down the fort" here in Caracas and continuing with their Spanish language learning and getting to know Caracas and the Venezuelan culture.  Please pray for them as they continue to settle into life here.  And thank you for your continued prayers for the Hieberts and myself as we pack up and put into storage all our earthly trinkets and treasures and prepare for our trip back in August.  I don't have a firm date yet for my arrival, but as plans come together I will keep everyone posted!

Comments