Must Good Things Come to an End?

I survived my date with disaster...er...I mean the dentist. I only have a billion cavities, so the next few months will be taken up with repeat visits. Ah well...at least it's getting taken care of. Next I need to get my immunizations figured out and have a visit with my doctor. I need to do my taxes. I need a new battery in my watch. I need to empty out closets. It seems that each day I remember a few more things that I need to do. I try to write everything down, but my memory is terrible so a few things keep slipping. Kids Club wraps up this week with an Earth Day party, and this past Saturday was my last shift as a volunteer at Ten Thousand Villages. It has all of a sudden hit me that some of my favourite things are coming to an end. I am a super-sentimental person so I often find myself already reminiscing about the "good ol' days"! I have the go-ahead to register for school for the fall...I will be attending The Spanish Language Institute in San Jose, Costa Rica beginning the end of August. So I need to get in gear and start that process. And in 4 days I'm leaving to go to Ontario to visit Cyndi, Tony and baby Gracie for a week...so I'm a little overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. Please pray that I will be able to stay focused, manage my time well, and remember to do all the little things that need to be done!

Comments

Unknown said…
Praying for you! You'll get everything done that needs to be done. Please give Cyndi a huge hug for me?

Hugs to you Dags!
Tarasview said…
Don't suppose you are driving to Cyndi's house? Cuz I am right on the way!

Big hugs to you!