Heading North, Before I Head South

Tomorrow I am heading to Cold Lake for a few days...looking forward to spending time with friends and family. Cold Lake was where I was born and raised, before leaving for Bible College...and I haven't lived there permanently since. Still, I consider it "home" and I'm so glad Mom and Dad are still there, as well as a few fantastic friends! I'm going to take a few boxes of books with me, not much...but it's a start. I'm hoping to get home a few more times this spring and summer and just enjoy being there. On another note, I'm obsessed with Google Street View. Here is a view of Cold Lake, thanks to the dude hard at work driving the Google vehicle through every intersection. A thankless job, I'm sure. And seriously, you can click on it and see it in 3-D. I need to find some 3-D glasses stat!!

Notice that unlike Sylvan Lake, there's not a billion people on the beach :)

Comments