Were these boots made for walking?

Alright, so my next challenge is to get rid of all my extra clothes...both of my closets are full right now and the closet in my spare room is blocked by a bunch of stuff stored in there. So it may be a small feat but I am hoping to get my clothes organized into one (small) closet and one (small) dresser with one rubbermaid for summer clothes. Are you shocked yet? A while back I bought this woman's book and it has been super useful and VERY practical for me...making decluttering a lot less ominous a task. I would take some before and after shots of my rooms as I work through them (and my closets!) but alas, I can't find my camera at the moment :( Have any of you seen it???

I've also been dreaming lately of where I would like to travel...you know...your "ultimate vacation". Ever since I was young, the destination I had my heart set on was England. And guess what? I went there this summer! I loved it even more than I thought I would, and even though I just got a very small glimpse (I need to go back!), I have done something that I've wanted to do for many many years...So now what? I am trying to think of where my new destination should be, because it's fun to dream about going somewhere! I have a few places in mind...Ireland, Scotland, Hawaii, the Southern States, and South Africa....hm, I guess the list goes on....just can`t seem to narrow it down to one. Where would you like to go...

Comments