Survivor Junkie

Oh how I love Survivor...I have watched every season and I never get tired of it. It's true. I am a people watcher and I think this show fuels my love of observing people (as does Big Brother, sadly...). I remember during the first season, I was working at a Bible Camp during the finale, so we had to wait til the next day and read in the newspaper who the winner was! Hard to believe that was back in the days of limited internet. A lot of people say that it's lost it's appeal, and every season is the same...but I just can't see it...when you throw unique people together you get a unique circumstance. Last season was probably my least favourite, but I have to admit that Russell alone made it worthwhile to watch. And my highlight of the new Heroes vs. villains season? Colby of course...sigh..... Anyway, here is (in my opinion) the best Survivor moment ever...

Comments

Colleen said…
Wow - that is unbelievable! What season is that from? And what did everyone do when they found out? I used to watch survivor all the time, but I've kinda stopped over tbe years... but now you've got me wanting to watch again! :o)
Unknown said…
We're glued to it this season, should be a great one. I was surprised that Johnny Fairplay wasn't on the villains tribe this season. Think that was his choice or the producer's choice?
Kelly said…
i don't know, he would have been great!!
Tarasview said…
tee hee- I LOVED that moment too. I haven't watched survivor the last few times but I am hooked this season. It is just a great show.
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.