With the new year comes new year's resolutions, right? I usually don't do resolutions because I'm confident that by the time February rolls around, I'll have failed miserably. Then with that comes guilt and feelings that I have been defeated once again. So I was thinking of changes in my life that I could make that would require minimal effort and hopefully no guilt if I let one slip. So here are five changes I'm making in my life...
5. I choose to not feel guilty if I don't update my blog very often or if I decide to ignore every poke, request or invitation on Facebook.
4. I choose to stop watching Oprah.
3. I choose to be healthy, not skinny.
2. I choose to eat chocolate. Sorry, had to make sure this one got in here for sure.
1. I choose to care less about what people think about me, and care more about what God thinks of me.