Music Video Monday

Well, apparently I haven't been here for about 2 weeks...the reason being that I have had company around off and on for about two weeks. I haven't really even had time to check other people's blogs, let alone mine! Cyndi came for a visit last week, and this past Easter weekend my Mom and Dad came down from Cold Lake. It's been great...usually don't have that much excitement in my life! But now things should be back to normal...well normal can be debateable in my life! So I figured it was time for another country song here (Amarillo Sky/Jason Aldean)...sorry to everyone who doesn't share my love of country...but hey, it's my blog! I'd also like to add that after resisting the powers of Facebook for months, I finally caved this weekend (thanks Grace-peer pressure!). A few weeks ago after I started a Myspace I asked "what next?"...I guess this is the answer...another fabulous timewaster!

Comments

Swoosh said…
Happy Easter, Dags! Having company is a very legitimate excuse for not blogging for a while!
the Haazens :) said…
Ha! Facebook now hey?? My bro has one...you should look him up=)
Kelly said…
t, do you remember me saying that i wouldn't sign up???? dang it! it is pretty awesome...join us...muuhahahaha
Desiree said…
That video make me homesick. Last month we saw a house for sale in the country. I never wanted to live out of town, but the older I get, the more I lean toward the country. I told hubby that the next time we move, it can be out of town. When I was in gr. 7 we moved out of town. I miss walking around outside in my pajamas, and watching the crops turn.
shinbone #4 said…
Praise God for time wasters... I think I would go crazy if not for them....
Kelly said…
amen! and i think i'd get a lot more done if not for them!
Hey!! So glad you left a comment on my blog..yours is pretty fun! I guess we can keep track of each other now...so great! We're in Calgary (Okotoks...crazy, but we haven't seen Colleen and Glen yet) where I'm working and colin's doing his Masters at CTS...almost done. He wants to do the whole phd thing soon. but that will wait until baby is born and a year old (hopefully). So that's us for now. I'll have to read up here on what you're up to. :) -Jinny