Adventuring

I'm off on another whirlwind adventure tomorrow....this time to Summerland BC where I'll be looking after Chris and Angela's boys.  I'm so super excited to see everyone after almost 7 months of Hiebert withdrawl!   I'm attempting once again to polish my ninja packing skills and only take a carry-on because I'm too much of a cheapskate to pay for baggage that just a few months ago was free.  Harumph.  I'm quickly realizing that Canadian packing is different than Caribbean packing; a few sweaters and jeans take up waaaaay more room than tanktops and shorts in a suitcase!  But I'm determined.  I may wear the same 2 outfits for 10 days, but I'll make it happen.  Here is my suitcase all packed up!


And now after closing the suitcase, I'm hoping I might make it to Edmonton in time to look for a new carry-on....the handle and wheels are all of a sudden misbehaving on this one!!!

P.S.  I sent out a newsletter yesterday AND made a blog post today.  I feel like I could conquer the world.

Comments