Moving....yikes!

For those of you who move on a regular basis, I have a HUGE amount of respect for you! What a crazy amount of work! Just a quick update on life these days, as it seems that I have gone a whole month without blogging! It has been a busy July and life has really zipped by. I have finally moved out of my house (as of last night) and all my earthly possessions are sitting in the garage, waiting to be moved to Cold Lake on Tuesday. If I never climb another stair carrying a box, I'll be happy! Tomorrow I'll be organizing and then taking a load up on Tuesday. I have asked my friends to remind me never to collect that much stuff ever again!

I am getting exciting about heading to Costa Rica, my flight is booked for Aug 21. At the same time, it is an emotional time of saying goodbye to friends and family. I am so thankful for technology today, as it is able to help bridge the distance...being able to talk on Skype kinda makes me feel like I'm living like "The Jetsons"!

Next Sunday I will be heading to Daysland, AB to speak at the Alliance Church, which is exciting since I've never been to Daysland before! (I know, strange things excite me!) I will be spending lots of time on the road in the next couple of weeks as I wrap up my time in Sylvan Lake and I appreciate your prayers for safety on the road.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic long weekend...either in the sun or the rain!!

Comments