It's a Wrap!

Lots happening in my world these days...can hardly keep track of everything to be done (but if you have been reading this blog and know me by now...you know I always complain about that!). Just got back last Friday from Pre-Field Orientation in Calgary. It was a great time, met lots of other international workers being sent this year, was challenged alot and also encouraged. It was held at Ambrose University College (which used to be CBC/CTS where I graduated from) and it was kind of wild to be back living the "dorm life". So many memories of great times in the dorms in Regina. I am so glad they have the dorms available again for students, it's such a great community-builder. All 5 of the single gals got put in 2 adjoining room which was fantastic, except we had to share 1 shower between the 5 of us. As you can imagine, we set to work planning out a shower schedule on the the first night. But we all survived, of course...and it was great to just be taken care of. I've come back to the hustle and bustle of life in Sylvan Lake, and I'm on the countdown until my last day of work at the church: 4 more "working" days. CRAZY!

My commissioning service was this past Sunday and I felt so blessed and full of love from everyone. I got some pretty swanky gifts too, so thank you to everyone....I don't even know what to say.

If you would like to pray for me in these days before I head out, I would apprectiate prayer for my transition (finishing at the church, cleaning out my house, and getting my endless to-do list done). I found out that I need to get some documents signed by the Costa Rican consulate in Ontario, so I'm just waiting to hear back on that as well, and hoping it can be done quickly.

Thanks everyone for your love, prayers and support!


A beautiful Sunday at North Glenmore Park, Calgary

Comments