I've forgotten what it feels like to be bored....

Whoa! Two posts in one week??? Craaaazeeeee!!! Of course there are so many things I could write about, since I've been absent for so long...but some of you know I have a good excuse! My life has been a little crazy/stretched/busy lately. It just so happens that I met a very nice boy...and so balancing that with ministry is something I haven't yet had to do up until now. However, he lives in Calgary, so I'm thankful that I do still have lots of time during the week to get things done. Hats off to all the moms who balance full time ministry with a family...I don't think I could do it with the pace that I keep right now. My family would be terribly neglected, probably eating kraft dinner 5 nights a week and microwave dinners the other two. I've been finding lately that having a moment to just sit and read or watch tv or do some art is hard to come by. I don't want to live my life being so busy that I can't HAVE a life. And really it's not big stuff keeping me busy, it's just all the little things that add up...So I guess I have to decide what I am willing to give up, so that I can have a healthy dose of "me time" and "me-and-God time". And so the plot thickens....

Comments

kelle said…
It's not easy but finding some balance can happen (believe me I've been there!) When you get a chance give me dingle sometime on the tele.
Tarasview said…
I am SOOOO going to be needing more info on the nice boy!!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you're blogging again...now I can bug you twice as much to get your Looking Glass in! :)Or, use what I read to write my own! ;)
spazo said…
i know exactly how you are feeling....it's gotta get easier....
Anonymous said…
Welcome back! I had almost despaired of you!!! I understand the busyness though. And what's this about a nice boy? Tell me more!
shinbone #4 said…
you're blogging again - I'm thrilled :D
xx