A restful holiday

I'm back from Vancouver, had a great trip! Too bad all that security stuff happened while I was there...for those of you who know my obsession with lipbalm, I had to pack it all in my checked baggage so I had to suffer with dry lips for most of my flight. Some of the hilights from the trip were Granville Island, the beach, Suspension Bridge, Aquarium, Gas Town, shopping, sky train, Commercial Ave, good food, and of course visiting with Sean and Harmony! I'm glad to be home, but it was hard to leave! Click here for a link to my pictures of the trip, plus a few new ones of Chevy, or you can click on the link to the right under my profile.

Comments

ZimZen said…
Great pics Dags. Welldone! An amazing feat walking that bridge! Sean looks so cool:)
kelle said…
I'm glad you had a great time. Sorry to hear that you had to endure a flight without your lipbalm! The pics of your trip are great...looks like you really enjoyed your time in Vancouver with your brother.
Desiree said…
Cool pics. Love the tree hug.
the Haazens :) said…
Ohmigosh Dags, Harmony is SO cute! I love the pics...and great idea to do the Flickr thing.

Glad your back and can't wait for our date tomorrow night=)